ORO Cropped Tank in Marino
A popular variation to the sports bra alone, the ORO Cropped Tank hits right at the the waistline to cover up, while still showing a little skin. It's made of the same quick-dry material as our ORO Leggings so it's the perfect top for a workout, or a dip in the ocean.
We’d like to say that our material is “similar to” high-end bathing suit material but the truth is, the material is “actually” high-end silky soft bathing suit material. So as you might imagine, our Cropped Tank is perfect for surfing, swimming, SUP, kayaking, boating, and not showing your midsection to the world if your just not in the mood! Lots of surfer chicks love this top as a Rashguard alternative on warm Mexican water days. It’s also SPF 50 so you don’t have to hurt yourself or our reefs with chemical-heavy sunscreens.
- Made with SPF 50 material for all day sun protection without sunscreen
- Made with quick-dry material for hot yoga, water sports, and not freezing your ass off (with wet base layers) after a tough workout.
- Made in small batches by our experienced team of seamstresses in Punta de Mita, Mexico.
When we just aren’t comfortable putting on a swimsuit and want to match our ORO Leggings, we reach for the Strappy Top. Or when we want to keep it all in place while being active in the water - on vacation with kids, surfing, SUP, etc - we reach for our OROs. The added benefit of not having to reapply sunscreen every time we hit the water is a bonus.
- Exchange any purchase or get a full refund (within 30 days in the US) if you’re not satisfied
- Rest assured that you will be dry before the Sun goes down, or by the end of your Savassanah.
- Our slow fashion approach directly impacts the jobs and wages of women from the vacation town you love, Punta de Mita. Together, we create a cycle of giving and receiving that connects the consumer to our local vacation community.
- Material: 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex
For women & girls like you with active lifestyles who like to sweat, or get wet, and don’t have time to wait around for activewear to dry. When you choose ORO Leggings, your purchase will connect you to the local community in Punta de Mita, Mexico where our products are made. And with our “The Downward Dog That Gives Back” program, a local organization that supports women and children in San Pancho, Mexico, will receive $10 USD every single time a pair of women’s leggings is purchased. That’s a direct link to giving back to the beautiful community that provides so much to anyone that visits, and what more power can you ask for when you buy a pair of leggings?